Champions League Final | Post-Match Thread

ASHCFC

Team supported
Chelsea. I am not a gloating tw@t! I've read quite a bit of your post-match thread and wanted to share some insight from our CL losses etc.
..I suspect Chelsea fans might take a different view if Tuchel had left Kante on the bench and played Mount in defensive midfield...and then lost the CL Final.
Haha! You are not wrong mate :)

A point well made.

ASHCFC

Team supported
Chelsea. I am not a gloating tw@t! I've read quite a bit of your post-match thread and wanted to share some insight from our CL losses etc.
What kind of a weirdo spends so much time on an opposition club's forum blowing smoke up their arse?

Just fuck off now.
No smoke blowing here. Only a level of respect for fans of a club I feel my team have more in common with than any of the red clubs.

Sometimes it's helpful to have an outside perspective, as long as it's considered and respectful. For me personally I'd much rather make some friends here rather than participate in the collective euphoria among my own fans, which tbh is a bit boring given that all we actually did was win a single game of footy, albeit an important one for which I'm very grateful we edged.

I find the discussion and the fans here very interesting. Hopefully my presence isn't pissing too many people off, notwithstanding your good self of course. If the consensus sways towards your perspective I will indeed fuck off, I promise :)

Man_City_Loyal

Not been on here since the morning of the game.

Glad i have had a time to cool off etc as been a fair amount of ott negativity etc.

Anyways, onwards to the new season

Berts Neck

I've got huge sympathy for how City fans are feeling atm, having gotten closer than ever but not quite made it. Chelsea fans have been there and felt that exact pain. Your time will come. City are now a huge club who will go again.

What I don't have sympathy for is the OTT criticism of one of the greatest managers of the modern era. A manager who has delivered three Prem titles in the last four years. A manager who could reasonably ask the English FA to rename the League Cup the Guardiola Cup.

Jeez lads. The sense of entitlement here is a bit embarrassing tbh. As a fan base it seems that some of you are becoming like Real Madrid fans, where their sense of entitlement has them waving little white hankies in the air if their team lose a game.

I've read some shocking stuff here in recent days. One post alluded that City players weren't trying their best ffs!

Don't lose your identity lads. Part of what should make City great, imho, is where you've come from. Years and years of having to endure the neighbours. Your journey should make you so much more humble than them.

‘I think it’s a little bit unfair sometimes when as soon as Manchester City don’t win then it’s tactics or maybe players on the pitch, but we needed to do more and it’s as simple as that. I don’t think we created enough in the game and I don’t think I’m speaking out of turn by saying that, I think everyone could tell on the pitch.’

Kyle Walker
So all your posts relate to feeling sorry for poor City and how we failed.. frankly fuck off with your posts which in effect are gloating and unwelcome in my eyes..If you lost, I have absolutely no doubt you would not welcome a City fan on your forum doing as you are doing.. and equally you would not be on this site pretending to be some kind guy giving us a pat on the back if you lost...just fuck off back to the Chav forum as I have no time for this bullshit.

GortonBlue62

No smoke blowing here. Only a level of respect for fans of a club I feel my team have more in common with than any of the red clubs.

Sometimes it's helpful to have an outside perspective, as long as it's considered and respectful. For me personally I'd much rather make some friends here rather than participate in the collective euphoria among my own fans, which tbh is a bit boring given that all we actually did was win a single game of footy, albeit an important one for which I'm very grateful we edged.

I find the discussion and the fans here very interesting. Hopefully my presence isn't pissing too many people off, notwithstanding your good self of course. If the consensus sways towards your perspective I will indeed fuck off, I promise :)
Just go.

ASHCFC

Team supported
You're 100% wrong mate. I went to the Leicester forum and congratulated them after we lost the FA Cup Final. They were buzzing, and rightly so. You're also wrong about me welcoming a City fan to a Chelsea forum - I'd welcome it as it's pretty boring when the flavour of the discussions are one-sided.

There have been some gloating CFC twats here recently, and I hope they've been banned. For what it's worth, I berated said twats in no uncertain terms for what I saw as disgracing proper Chelsea fans.

If you've read my posts properly you'll see that I'm not about feeling sorry for City. Like many of your boys here, I'm just about cutting through the hype and hopefully sharing some intelligent football perspective.

If that's not for you then just walk by mate. No need to get stressy about it.

Anyway, that said, that's two salty fans in the last few posts now, so if there are mods reading this, please PM me and advise if you'd like me to jog on. I'll comply with the decision, only to return once City have slapped my lot again!

mixer

I think the fact many are still making their frustrated thought known is testament to the depth of feeling many still harbour regarding this clusterfuck of a game.
Yes but I'm afraid the clusterfuck of a performance or result wont change

Man_City_Loyal

keep posting away fella :)

wolviedinho

I've got huge sympathy for how City fans are feeling atm, having gotten closer than ever but not quite made it. Chelsea fans have been there and felt that exact pain. Your time will come. City are now a huge club who will go again.

What I don't have sympathy for is the OTT criticism of one of the greatest managers of the modern era. A manager who has delivered three Prem titles in the last four years. A manager who could reasonably ask the English FA to rename the League Cup the Guardiola Cup.

Jeez lads. The sense of entitlement here is a bit embarrassing tbh. As a fan base it seems that some of you are becoming like Real Madrid fans, where their sense of entitlement has them waving little white hankies in the air if their team lose a game.

I've read some shocking stuff here in recent days. One post alluded that City players weren't trying their best ffs!

Don't lose your identity lads. Part of what should make City great, imho, is where you've come from. Years and years of having to endure the neighbours. Your journey should make you so much more humble than them.

‘I think it’s a little bit unfair sometimes when as soon as Manchester City don’t win then it’s tactics or maybe players on the pitch, but we needed to do more and it’s as simple as that. I don’t think we created enough in the game and I don’t think I’m speaking out of turn by saying that, I think everyone could tell on the pitch.’

Kyle Walker
What exactly is this post?

Coming on to a City forum with false platitudes!

Who are you to judge how we should react to a defeat? Entitled seems to be the buzz word now used frequently. We are all allowed to show emotion. I won’t apologise for doing exactly that. If you want to label it negative or entitled then you do not understand what it is to be a city fan.

“I've read some shocking stuff here in recent days. One post alluded that City players weren't trying their best ffs!”

I questioned the mentality of the players before and during the match. The set up was wrong but the players could and should have adapted. I have watched nearly 60 games this season and like most blues could see we were in for a tough game after 10 min.The players did not turn up it is that simple.

Identity?????? You mean the plucky underdog, in the 80s/90s. The team that everyone laughed at but now feverishly despise and hate?

I enjoy the debate but your post is littered with false inaccuracies about our fanbase.

Entitled…fuck off.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.