City v Fulham - U18 PL National Final (22/05-1300 hrs) on City+

failsworthblueboy

Team supported
Manchester City
And thats all from Citytv today, thanks for viewing have a great day and time tomorrow, let’s hope we can lift the Champions League too. Bye for now blues.

We probably all got cut off before they could manage to say this.

salfordbluetrue

I do not know who the little left back was but he put in a great performance alongside doyle who always looks good.

Cobra

Probably not the thread for it, but our U16’s beat Utd 3-0 yesterday as well.

And keep an eye out in the next few years for Alfie Harrison. He’s only 15 at the moment but from some clips I’ve seen he looks insanely talented - arguably more so than Foden did at that age.

Berts Neck

Some great City perfomances ( Bobb,Lavia especially) but the Fulham no 9 Biereth, looked a real prospect.. Was it just me but their players were so much bigger and more developed than our guys.Maybe we had younger guys in the team ?? Loved to watch the match. Thanks City for that.

Cobra

Some great City perfomances ( Bobb,Lavia especially) but the Fulham no 9 Biereth, looked a real prospect.. Was it just me but their players were so much bigger and more developed than our guys.Maybe we had younger guys in the team ?? Loved to watch the match. Thanks City for that.

Apart from Slicker, Bobb and Edozie, all of our starters were first year scholars (ie they turned 17 this season).

FantasyIreland

Probably not the thread for it, but our U16’s beat Utd 3-0 yesterday as well.

And keep an eye out in the next few years for Alfie Harrison. He’s only 15 at the moment but from some clips I’ve seen he looks insanely talented - arguably more so than Foden did at that age.
He has been making waves for a few years in the academy,looks like the progression hasn't stopped.....which is fantastic to hear.

ClgCGdbWAAA4l1-.jpg

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.