Erling Haaland

ganganvince

We couldn't though his agent will push for as many moves as possible to increase commission. German league followed by prem then Spanish

domalino

We couldn't though his agent will push for as many moves as possible to increase commission. German league followed by prem then Spanish

Raiola will do what his client wants. If the client wants to move, he'll get them a move, if they are happy where they are then they'll not move for 10 years like Verratti or Insigne.

RayCTID

I don't get the hype and the only way this signing is going to happen is if Pep leaves.

domalino

I don't get the hype and the only way this signing is going to happen is if Pep leaves.

Please don't tell me you're still trying to peddle the bullshit line about him not being technical enough? It's just embarrassing at this point, anyone who watches him for 5 minutes can see he's got fantastic technique.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.