How long would you last in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime?

SilverFox2

I presume I would also be in my prime so my answer would be that I could eat a full loaf
No idea how many rounds he could consume

Manchester_lalala

It would be tough, but I would grind it out to the 8th round before eventually knocking the shithouse out.

Sir peace frog

Team supported
Manchester City Football Club
I once had a go on the pads with a newish boxer, I wouldn't even class him as amateur rank, the power he hit the pads with shook me down to my feet, I once saw the same lad dismantle a bloke with 3 punches in a split second in a chippy, so getting into the ring with a prime tyson I reckon the first punch would finish the fight and I'm the hardest man on bluemoon : )

Bill the Blue

Team supported
The only football team to come from Manchester!
I once had a go on the pads with a newish boxer, I wouldn't even class him as amateur rank, the power he hit the pads with shook me down to my feet, I once saw the same lad dismantle a bloke with 3 punches in a split second in a chippy, so getting into the ring with a prime tyson I reckon the first punch would finish the fight and I'm the hardest man on bluemoon : )
Battered in a chippy you say, sounds fishy to me..!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.