How long would you last in the ring with Mike Tyson in his prime?

dobingsdobber

I would go down after touching gloves before round one,bit like Bruno Ratface does after a feather-touch of a tackle.
Just a touch of Tyson's glove on mine would probably have enough power to see me off.

lefty goldblatt

This puts me in mind of when I trained to be a lion tamer in a circus.

I had my suit on, and had a chair in one hand and a whip in the other. I was just about to enter the enclosure, when I nervously said to my trainer
"What do I do if he starts to run at me?"
"Just throw some shit at it? Lions don't like shit" was his less than helpful reply
Quickly, I said "but what if there isn't any shit there? "
"There will be, pal. There will be"

ColinBellsjockstrap

Well now… Frank Bruno was paid $6 million for being beaten to a pulp by Tyson. True, he somehow survived five rounds before the referee was merciful. Now let's see, if we divide it up. There's no way I'd survive a round, so I'm not making a million dollars. A round in heavyweight boxing is three minutes. If I could somehow make it to a minute without him landing one on me, call it a third of $1 million — a bit better actually. I'll take it. Even ten or twenty seconds'll do me. It would at least pay the hospital bills to put my head back on.
EFA.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.