Romelu Lukaku

Alan Harper's Tash

The Belgian Shaun Goater. Scuffs most things and looks awkward in everything he does.

Then you look at the goals per game record...

J_MCFC21

Does anyone know more about the Inter owners situation? I saw that they are in a bad position money-wise, with assets being frozen etc, they don't seem to have been able to shift anyone as yet, lots of talk about Hakimi but 80m does seem steep.

Could see a situation where Lukaku is sold for a lot less than they hoped to raise funds? I bet Inter has probably got other investors willing to help though.

Gus Cruz

Team supported
Manchester City
holy shit that was incredible by him and de bruyne. God i'd love to see him and KDB for city...
I have been saying this partnership would be explosive at this point in their careers working together daily

Gumzy97

Team supported
Man city
KDB did apparently want Lukaku during contract negotiations, can see why their partnership is brilliant

samuelyeboah

Team supported
Manchester City
even on the second goal he did incredibly well, i am so impressed by him. Genuinely would be delighted if we spend 90m on him

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.